More Grammar Games
Mario Rinvolucri/Paul Davis
This resource book for teachers contains an exciting collection of activities which present and practise vital grammatical content in an original way. Each game is clearly introduced with a summary specifying the area of grammar to be practised, the level it is aimed at, the time required and the material needed. The activity is then presented using a step-by-step approach.
• A wealth of lively grammar activities reflecting humanistic and affective teaching techniques.
• Nine sections offering a variety of activities to suit different learning styles.
• Over 80 games for EFL students of all ages.
• Ideas for using fun grammar activities in monolingual and multilingual classrooms.
• Easy to follow instructions for games requiring little preparation.
• Contains many photocopiable worksheets, cards and games.
• Written by well-known practising EFL teachers, trainers and writers.