Collocations in Use (Intermediate)
|Published by: kuynka (Karma: 278.16) on 10 April 2010 | Views: 26289|
- 60 easy-to-use two-page units: collocations are presented and explained on left-hand pages with a range of practice exercises on right-hand pages.
- Presents and explains over 1,500 word combinations in typical contexts using tables, charts, short texts and dialogues.
- Contains a comprehensive answer key and full index for easy reference.
- Includes tips on learning strategies and ways to avoid common mistakes.
- Informed by the International Corpus to ensure that the most frequent and useful collocations are presented.
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: english collocations in use, English, collocations, knowledge, combinations, typical, collocations, Collocations