PET PREPARATION AND PRACTICE
|Published by: frelome (Karma: 98.42) on 5 July 2009 | Views: 14887|
English level: Intermediate (PET)
A complete preparation and practice book for the revised PET.
How can it be used?
- To supplement course work on a general language course.
- For intensive exam preparation.
- In class or for self-study.
- It helps students to develop the skills required to pass the PET.
- It provides students with opportunities to assess their progress through practice test questions.
- For each part of the exam there are clear explanations of what is tested, followed by preparation exercises and advice on how to complete the tasks most successfully.
- There is comprehensive coverage of the functions, grammar, topics and vocabulary listed in the syllabus.
- Exam practice is provided through three practice tests. Two are integrated with the preparation work, and one appears in full at the end of the book.
- The Teacher's Introduction gives suggestions on how to use the book and explains the mark scheme. The Student's Introduction gives advice on how to use the book for self-study purposes.
- The With Answers edition contains a full answer key, including sample answers for writing questions and a transcript of all the recorded material.
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: intensive, courseFor, language, general, preparationIn, intensive, class, course, preparation, PRACTICE