Harvard Business Review (March 2009)
|Published by: Scorpion1011 (Karma: 1.53) on 28 April 2009 | Views: 2461|
The March 2009 HBR issue features the following articles:
- In a Downturn, Provoke Your Customers
- When Should a Process Be Art, Not Science?
- Value-for-Money Strategies for Recessionary Times
- Making Mobility Matter
- Six Ways Companies Mismanage Risk
- HBR Case Study - The Layoff
- The Greening of Petrobras
- Option Games - The Key to Competing in Capital Intensive Industries
- Tapping the World’s Innovation Hotspots
Process innovation, Leadership development, Evidence based risk Management, Risk management, Sales strategy, Value creation.
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: Scorpion, Process, March, Subjects, Hotspots, Covered, March, Sales, management, Management, strategy