|Published by: ebuensar (Karma: 258.10) on 30 March 2009 | Views: 3418|
The Dictionary comprises:
- More than 145,000 references with multiple detailed definitions (over 200,000).
- A large collection of examples of usage (approx. 35,000).
- Encyclopedic information (geographical, historical, political,...).
- Academic knowledge (medicine, biology,... ).
The Thesaurus encompasses:
- Synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms, hyponyms, meronyms, holonyms,...
- Nearly 1,200,000 relationships between definitions.
The essential functionality includes the following:
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: words, Firefox, program, almost, Outlook, language, English, portableTheSages, Thunderbird, language