The daredevil Barclays are off on more adventures in these ten new novels. Featuring more suspense, these books are written with struggling readers in mind. Each story also has elements of history, geography, or science. Each novel is 64-pages and includes comprehension questions.
The 48-page Teacher's Resource Guide includes answers to the comprehension questions found at the end of each novel, teaching tips, plus 40 reproducible worksheets to reinforce basic reading skills.
* Characters remain constant in each novel
* Comprehension activities follow each story
* Novels may be read in sequence or independently
* Reproducible activities for each novel in the comprehensive Teacher’s Resource Guide
* Paul Barclay is a busy engineer who takes his kids along on his travels when he can.
* Ann Barclay is the devoted mom who manages the home front during Paul’s many absences.
* Jim Barclay is a talented athlete who’s aiming for a football scholarship.
* Aaron Barclay is a daring science whiz and three years younger than Jim.
* Pam Barclay is a bright and spunky middle school student who was adopted from Korea as a baby.
- Hurricane | ISBN: 1562548050
- Sunken Treasure | ISBN: 1562548093
- Ransom | ISBN: 1562548085
- Mystery at Bear Lake | ISBN: 1562548077
- Iron Mountain | ISBN: 1562548069
- Free Fall | ISBN: 1562548042
- The Floodgates | ISBN: 1562548034
- Falsely Accused | ISBN: 1562548026
- Disaster in Oceania | ISBN: 1562548018
- African Safari | ISBN: 156254800X
- Barclay Family Adventures Series 2 Teacher's Resource Guide | ISBN: 1562548131DOWNLOAD:http://uploading.com/files/2O1NEBS1/oo01-11.rar.htmlORhttp://s1.filesdump.com/file/c3f2677f35be/11643/oo01-11.rar.htmlORhttp://depositfiles.com/files/inu4v824t