Small business owners are regularly confronted by a bewildering array of legal questions and problems. Ignoring them can lead to disaster -- but with lawyers typically charging $150-$250 an hour, calling one to answer routine legal questions can be a fast track to the poorhouse.
Fortunately, you have a better alternative. Legal Guide for Starting & Running a Small Business clearly explains the practical and legal information you need to:
* raise start-up money
* choose between a sole proprietorship, partnership or L.L.C.
* get licenses and permits
* buy or sell a business or franchise
* negotiate a favorable lease
* insure your business
* hire independent contractors safely
* understand small business tax rules
* pick & protect a good name
* resolve legal disputes
* adopt the best customer policies
* enter into enforceable contracts
* cope with financial problems
Completely revised and updated, the book provides the latest information on the hugely popular limited liability corporation, including an expanded discussion of how to choose between a corporation and an LLC.
The bestselling book also packs tips on:
* sharing business ownership with a spouse
* how to raise money
* new rules for taking home-office tax deductions
* the best Web sites for small-business legal information.
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!iFile.it:
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!zSHAREhttp://www.zshare.net/download/567268102c0df796/
3rd / 4th edition - 2002 can be found here :
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!