A Companion to Shakespeare's Sonnets
|Published by: huelgas (Karma: 1205.11) on 6 January 2009 | Views: 3121|
This Companion represents the myriad ways of thinking about the remarkable achievement of Shakespeare's sonnets.
- An authoritative reference guide and extended introduction to Shakespeare's sonnets.
- Contains more than 20 newly-commissioned essays by both established and younger scholars.
- Considers the form, sequence, content, literary context, editing and printing of the sonnets.
- Shows how the sonnets provide a mirror in which cultures can read their own critical biases.
- Informed by the latest theoretical, cultural and archival work.
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: sonnets, Shakespeares, Companion, Considers, scholars