Middle English Literature: A Guide to Criticism
|Published by: dovesnake (Karma: 1383.19) on 5 October 2008 | Views: 3177|
Middle English is a student guide to the most influential critical writing on Middle English literature.
* A student guide to the most influential critical writing on Middle English literature.
* Brings together extracts from some of the major authorities in the field.
* Introduces readers to different critical approaches to key Middle English texts.
* Treats a wide range of Middle English texts, including The Owl and the Nightingale, The Canterbury Tales and Morte d'Arthur.
* Organized around key critical concerns, such as authorship, genre, and textual form.
* Each critical concern can be used as the basis for one week's work in a semester-long course.
* Enables readers to forge new connections between different approaches.
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: English, Middle, critical, writing, texts, different