A four-part course providing thorough coverage in all four skills. This book reflects the current trends in language teaching and provides students with graded, developing practice in the four language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing. The emphasis is on a puposeful and communicative approach to language learning which, at the same time, will provide students with a sound command of language structure and vocabulary.
- It reflects current trends in language teaching while retaining the well-tried and practised approaches which teachers know and trust.
- It provides students with a sound command of language structure and vocabulary through a purposeful and communicative approach.
- Its clearly organized multi-syllabus ensures that all the relevant language structures and language skills are integrated at the appropriate levels, under headings such as 'Language Practice', 'Comprehension', 'Pronunciation Practice', 'Guided Conversation', 'Using English', 'Reading for information', 'Spelling, Punctuation, and Dictation', 'Guided Composition', etc.
- Its simple layout and rubrics make it ideal for large classes, including ones with mixed-ability students, as students can use it on their own where necessary.
Each level provides plenty of material for a full teaching year and the complete course offers a solid foundation for most school-leaving examinations.
- It places a strong emphasis on skills development with thorough coverage of all four skills and related sub-skills.
- All language practice is carefully graded to give students the confidence to communicate effectively in English.
- Topics and themes reflect a global and cross-curricular selection, chosen for their appeal to school learners who are becoming aware of the world around them.
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!
Approved by Englishcology