* Is your child halfway through first grade and still unable to read?
* Is your preschooler bored with coloring and ready for reading?
* Are you worried that your child will become lost in overcrowded classrooms?
* Did you know that early readers hold an advantage over their peers throughout school?
* Do you want to help your child read, but are afraid you'll do something wrong?
DISTAR® is the most successful beginning reading program available to
schools across the country. Research has proven that children taught by
the DISTAR® method outperform their peers who receive instruction from
other programs. Now for the first time, this program has been adapted
for parent and child to use at home. Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons is a complete, step-by-step program that shows patents simply and clearly how to teach their children to read.
minutes a day is all you need, and within 100 teaching days your child
will be reading on a solid second-grade reading level. It's a sensible,
easy-to-follow, and enjoyable way to help your child gain the essential
skills of reading. Everything you need is here -- no paste, no
scissors, no flash cards, no complicated directions -- just you and
your child learning together. One hundred lessons, fully illustrated
and color-coded for clarity, give your child the basic and more
advanced skills needed to become a good reader.
Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons
will bring you and your child closer together, while giving your child
the reading skills needed now, for a better chance at tomorrow.