Oxford Guide to British and American Culture
Upper-Intermediate to Advanced
Everything you need to know about British and American culture in the 21st century.
* The rich, the famous and the infamous, history, tradition, folklore, legends, nursery rhymes, festivals, music, food, and attitudes.
* Up-to-date lists of the books that have won the big literary prizes to help you choose what to read.
* Selected bibliographies for further reading.
* Ideal reference support for culture and institutions courses and inter-cultural awareness training.
* Over 10,000 entries and hundreds of illustrations.