TOEIC Analyst Second Edition is designed to prepare students for the TOEIC test through analysis of common TOEIC question types and strategies for approaching each type of question.
(1) Tips for analyzing various question types commonly found on TOEIC tests
(2) Exercises for students to practice each question type
(3) Sample tests at the end of each section focusing on specific listening or reading skills for further practice
(4) Two complete practice tests designed to simulate actual TOEIC tests including layout and directions as found on the TOEIC test
(5) Complete audio recordings of the listening sections of the tests
(6) Complete transcripts and answer key.
For more advanced level TOEIC preparation, please review TARGET TOEIC Second Edition.
For more beginning levels, please check out Very Easy TOEIC Second Edition; Starter TOEIC Third Edition; and Developing Skills for the TOEIC Test.
Under I Agree button: AUDIO (WMA-format):
1)TOEIC Analyst Part 1-2.zip (39.4 MB)
2)TOEIC Analyst Part 3-4.zip (68.99 MB)
3)TOEIC Analyst Practice Test 1.zip (63.02 MB)
4)TOEIC Analyst Practice Test 2.zip (62.65 MB)
BOOK (17 MB)
---converted to PDF
Please note: The original book is not in best quality, but - except 1 or 2 pages - still readable. 52 pages in all. We are thankful for what we get from user - please use PREVIEW above to decide whether you want to download or not.
THERE IS BETTER VERSION AVAILABLE . SEE THE MIRRORS