1. The Oxford Spanish Dictionary
2. The Oxford Hachette Dictionary
3. The Oxford-Duden German Dictionary
The Oxford Bilingual Dictionaries on CD-ROM is a series of bilingual electronic dictionaries which includes such authoritative titles as the Oxford Hachette Dictionary (OHD), the Oxford-Duden German Dictionary (ODG), and the Oxford Spanish Dictionary (OSD). These are the first bilingual dictionaries to be based on the evidence of electronic databases of current language, and provide an unrivalled reference source for translators, teachers, students, and business people.
Oxford SuperLex is the program which gives you access to this reference source in electronic form. It forms the basis of an electronic library to which new dictionaries may be added as required. You may have one or more books in your collection. Using Oxford SuperLex, you can access each of the Oxford Bilingual Dictionaries on CD-ROM just as you would the printed edition to:
· Look up a word
· Browse the entries
· Follow cross-references to other entries or lexical notes.
You may also access the text in ways that would be impossible with the printed book. You can:
· Search the entire text for every instance of a word or phrase
· Confine your search to a particular part of an entry such as idioms or examples
· Use wildcards and Boolean operators to expand the scope of a search
· Print out an entry
· Copy text to the clipboard or into your word-processing documents.