Review of answers to 250 actual questions taken from previous exams Revised and updated for the now required essay section of the GRE®, this one-of-a-kind guide features sample answers to actual essay questions that appear in the writing section, an important component of a test taker’s GRE CAT score. The author, an experienced GRE coach, talks about the now required section and guides readers with advice for tackling both the issue-perspective and argument-analysis question types. Writing style tips and timesaving strategies are also included to help students have a smooth, hassle-free experience on test day.
• Sample responses--with analysis--to 250 GMAT essay questions taken from the official list
• Step-by-step coaching on how to write clear, concise essays
• Valuable instruction on writing essays in a timed environment
• Tips and strategies for improving essay scores
• Inside advise on the type of essays test graders are looking for