Книга может быть использована как в классе, так и для самостоятельных занятий.
Short anecdotes for oral or written retelling.
How can it be used?
- In class or for self-study.
- The books in these two graded series train students to reproduce material they have listened to or read.
- Each book contains short, amusing anecdotes, followed by a set of comprehension questions on the passage. The stories in the second series are followed by both questions and also a variety of other exercises.
- Each book contains a complete wordlist at the back.
- Cassettes are available for use with all the books.
Other books by Dr. L. A. Hill are:
Stories for Reproduction, First series
4 levels ( introductory / elementary / intermediate / advanced )
Stories for Reproduction, Second series
4 levels (introductory/elementary/intermediate/advanced)
Anecdotes in American English
3 levels (elementary/intermediate/advanced)
Best Funny Stories 1—3
3 levels (750 headwords/1,000 headwords/1,500 headwords)
3 levels (Word Power 1500, 3000, 4500)
Steps to Underdstanding (introductory / elementary / intermediate / advanced )
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!